• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Implemented XenForo 2.1 Upgrade

Lämmchen

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
I like the new modern look of the site.

I do have a question...will staff reviews be returning? The Home page still has this: Official Services: Get posts, advertisements, and reviews from our staff.

Cammeh

Owner
Administrator
Owner
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
View attachment 6777

The Xen Phrase needs a fix? And the new theme is very good. I like the forum template but the Home page seems little confusing in PC as well as Mobile
I wasn't aware that forumpromotion.net/forum/home was still accessible, but we'll get that fixed. Our new homepage is just our blog, and it's the root of our domain. We've moved away from the static homepage.

Are you seeing the blog at forumpromotion.net at least? I assume you just happen to have the old forumpromotion.net/forum/home bookmarked?

Aaron

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
I wonder how many people will use the free bold username from the shop :p is it supposed to actually be free?

Joshua Farrell

Prince Vegeta!
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
I wonder how many people will use the free bold username from the shop :p is it supposed to actually be free?
It is paid for everyone, and free for those in the Sponsor Group as a perk, and free also for the RA, and VC. WOuld have to double check the staff perks, but I don;t think the bold username is part of it.

Reactions: Aaron

Joshua Farrell

Prince Vegeta!
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
They are staff they don't get perks :p they have there own colours
Perks are perks, doesn't matter what they are. ANd I don't consider a "color username" a perk when staff, because all that does is identify you, so that people don't think that you are just a random person who is doing a service.

Staff gets access to affiliate images that apparently needs to get added back to the footer of the style, a free username change and a free custom title if they don't want a staff title.

Malcolmjr96

Forum Technician
Forum Technician
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
I miss the old theme. This one is simple fonts are small. I wish you could get option to revert or choose between themes.
Perhaps adjusting your preferences in account settings may help: https://forumpromotion.net/forum/account/preferences

I wasn't aware that forumpromotion.net/forum/home was still accessible, but we'll get that fixed. Our new homepage is just our blog, and it's the root of our domain. We've moved away from the static homepage.

Are you seeing the blog at forumpromotion.net at least? I assume you just happen to have the old forumpromotion.net/forum/home bookmarked?
On my to do list!

Aaron

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
It is paid for everyone, and free for those in the Sponsor Group as a perk, and free also for the RA, and VC. WOuld have to double check the staff perks, but I don;t think the bold username is part of it.
Aren't I already bold? lol

Joshua Farrell

Prince Vegeta!
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
Aren't I already bold? lol
Technically yes, but some people think that Sponsor bold is not the same as getting the bold upgrade from the shop for some weird reason.

Reactions: Aaron

Cammeh

Owner
Administrator
Owner
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Reactions: Ash