XRumerGeek.com Reviews?

Discussion in 'Promotion Tricks & Help' started by sobi123, May 6, 2012.

1. sobi123

sobi123 Paragon

+8
    Has anyone used this company before? I've used their profiles service for my Web 2.0 properties with good success and their own SEO is strong, but they also provide additional services like .EDU links, blog comments, and blog posts. They are more expensive than the xrumer services so just wanted to see if anyone had seen results with these yet?

Thanks,
    Sobi,

2. CyberFreak

CyberFreak Retired Administrator Retired Admin

+66
    I wouldn't trust anything with Xrumer in the title. It is the name of a program that automatically registers and posts/spams on sites. You are basically paying someone to use a program to spam posts with links to your site.

3. JimmyAL

JimmyAL Acquaintance

+0
    Google can easily recognize xRumer links! This service isn't that reccomended anymore! I used it once and I got really screwd :(!

4. Papworth

Papworth New Arrival

+0
    XRumer links are still effective if you use them on your tier 2 sites which point to your main site. This ensures any penalties arising from the use of them do not effect your "money site". Just a little tip for everyone. :)

5. Kuchkro01

Kuchkro01 New Arrival

+0
    It is the name of a program that automatically registers and posts/spams on sites.????

6. eziotheboss

eziotheboss New Arrival

+0
    Don't use it !

7. Myers

Myers Paragon

+447
    I don't recommend this software as it is known to be a pay for a spambot software.

8. Gh0st4unt3r

Gh0st4unt3r Forum Sponsor Forum Sponsor

+50
    From what i have heard using the software can give you a lot of penalties within SEO as its considered spam as mentioned above.

Though even if you are using it on a teir 2 website or power site that links to your main website google now have a relations so if you are linked to a Spam related website your seo score can be affected too and they only way to improve it is to disavow any spam related links to improve your main website.

It kind of works like
    if for example you have a nice house on your street and the others are no good at all the street will be known as no good but if majority of the houses on the street are great then it will be viewed as the perfect street. this is kind of how google is now working on neighboring websites that link back to you so if using this software it can cause a bad chain of events.

9. Empire

Empire Legendary Typer

+1,042
    It's a crap and not a good ideal to use. Recommended (from posts above) to say away from this software. Talking off topic that this old topic shouldn't been bump anyway

• Like Like x 1
  10. cpvr

cpvr Resident

+2
    Nope. I've never heard about them either.

11. Jason76

Jason76 Packager Staff Team

+33
    Sorry to say, this Xrumer thing seems like bad news. Note, possibly it might get you power on Bing and Yahoo, maybe. However, I'm sure those engines will eventually get tough on them if they haven't already. In the end, I think the product is intended to fool SEO newbies.

12. Empire

Empire Legendary Typer

+1,042
    why say that what reasons on that for?