Yaketys

Jazzy

Resident
Oct 2, 2016
Vermont
www.yaketys.com
FP$
Yaketys Discussion Community is a friendly place. We provide a laid back atmosphere and members are down to earth. The forum is active & fresh content is constantly added. We have also added our Christmas Theme.

Forum Software: XenForo 2.1.4.
Hosting: Dedicated hosting on a dedicated server
Forum Age: 3 years & 5 months

We have 2 hidden Group Forums:

hidden-groups-png.6711

You may signature advertise your Forum/Blog/Site.

Registration is extremely fast and simple, so what are you waiting for? Take a couple seconds out of your day and sign up. You won't be sorry you did. We are looking forward to seeing you around the forums. :D

Jazzy

Resident
Oct 2, 2016
Vermont
www.yaketys.com
FP$
Yaketys Discussion Community is a friendly place. We provide a laid back atmosphere and members are down to earth. The forum is active & fresh content is constantly added.

Forum Age: 3 years & 5 months

hidden-groups-png.6711

Registration is extremely fast and simple, so what are you waiting for? Take a couple seconds out of your day and sign up. You won't be sorry you did. We are looking forward to seeing you around the forums.
:D

KAGE-008

Acquaintance
Oct 4, 2016
FP$
Even though I am a mod there, going to bump this thread.

Yaketys Discussion Community is a friendly place. We provide a laid back atmosphere and members are down to earth. The forum is active & fresh content is constantly added.

Forum Age: 3 years & 7 months

hidden-groups-png.6711

Registration is extremely fast and simple, so what are you waiting for? Take a couple seconds out of your day and sign up. You won't be sorry you did. We are looking forward to seeing you around the forums. :D

DrLeftover

New Arrival
Oct 4, 2016
FP$
Let me explain ONE THREAD in the 18+ section.

I answer questions.

And it is something rather unusual to online forums, in fact, I haven't seen anything like it elsewhere, and I've been on forums since.... well, since forums were a BBS and you dialed in with a 2400 baud modem.

(quoted)
This is the thread where you can: ASK THE "Half-Drunken Half-Crippled Cynical OLD Ex-Sportswriter" WHAT YOU WILL! And if you don't want it answered honestly, Don't Ask!

Questions can be asked in thread, sent as Private Message, or emailed to DrLeftover ... (redacted).... Com

Given the general restrictions of this section (non-offensive, etc.) I'll answer as best I can.

Serious questions of any stripe are welcome, they do not have to be sexual in nature. And if I cannot answer it immediately, I will Find the answer. Even if the question-asker probably won't like what comes back.

And yes, I do hold a "doctor of metaphysics" degree, amongst other such things. I am 'old and gray'. I write. And I practice Alchemy, both 'modern' and classic, and something in between.

Also, if there are questions of a spiritual or religious nature (of whatever religion), I will answer them as well, and hope it does not upset She Who Is Best Left Un-Upset.

Thank you

PS: don't ask my favorite flavor of ice cream or what I like on pizza, those sorts of questions belong in the "interview thread".
thanks

(end quote)

So, come see.

KAGE-008

Acquaintance
Oct 4, 2016
FP$

Forum Age: 3 years & 7 months
hidden-groups-png.6711

Gh0st4unt3r

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Sep 21, 2016
stormdevelopers.com
FP$
First time i came across this site its very well thought of and has a variety of topics to talk about things, design is easy on my eyes, nice job on this community.

Reactions: KAGE-008

KAGE-008

Acquaintance
Oct 4, 2016
FP$

Forum Age: 3 years & 8 months
hidden-groups-png.6711

KAGE-008

Acquaintance
Oct 4, 2016
FP$

Total Posts: 217,497 (and counting!)
hidden-groups-png.6711

Reactions: Webster

KAGE-008

Acquaintance
Oct 4, 2016
FP$

Total Posts: 218,034 (and counting!)
hidden-groups-png.6711

KAGE-008

Acquaintance
Oct 4, 2016
FP$

Total Posts: 218,580 (and counting!)
hidden-groups-png.6711

KAGE-008

Acquaintance
Oct 4, 2016
FP$

Forum Age: 3 years & 9 months
Total Posts: 219,066 (and counting!)
hidden-groups-png.6711

KAGE-008

Acquaintance
Oct 4, 2016
FP$

Total Posts: 219,664 (and counting!)
hidden-groups-png.6711

Reactions: MeowsePad

KAGE-008

Acquaintance
Oct 4, 2016
FP$

Total Posts: 220,824 (and counting!)
hidden-groups-png.6711

Reactions: Lämmchen

KAGE-008

Acquaintance
Oct 4, 2016
FP$

Total Posts: 221,421 (and counting!)
hidden-groups-png.6711

KAGE-008

Acquaintance
Oct 4, 2016
FP$

Forum Age: 3 years & 10 months
Total Posts: 221,990 (and counting!)
hidden-groups-png.6711