Yaketys

Discussion in 'General & Life' started by Jazzy, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Lucky!

Lucky! sudo rm -rf / Administrator

+461
    I love how well Yaketys is doing! It started with a lot of momentum and it just keeps building. Keep up the fantastic work, Jazzy. You and your community is doing something right!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jazzy

Jazzy Reputable

+111
    Thank you so very much. I appreciate your kind words.

3. Jazzy

Jazzy Reputable

+111
    Yaketys Discussion Community is a friendly place. We provide a laid back atmosphere and members are down to earth. The forum is active & fresh content is constantly added.

Forum Software: XenForo
    Hosting: Dedicated hosting
    Forum Age: 2 years 6 months

Side Notes:

• We have 2 hidden Group Forums: Politics and Adult 18+
    • You may signature advertise and advertise in our Forum/Blog/Site Advertising section
    Registration is extremely fast and simple, so what are you waiting for? Take a couple seconds out of your day and sign up. You won't be sorry you did. We are looking forward to seeing you around the forums. :D

4. Jazzy

Jazzy Reputable

+111
    Yaketys Discussion Community is a friendly place. We provide a laid back atmosphere and members are down to earth. The forum is active & fresh content is constantly added.

Side Notes:

• You may signature advertise and advertise in our Forum/Blog/Site Advertising section
    Registration is extremely fast and simple, so what are you waiting for? Take a couple seconds out of your day and sign up. You won't be sorry you did. We are looking forward to seeing you around the forums. :D

5. Jazzy

Jazzy Reputable

+111
    Yaketys Discussion Community is a friendly place. We provide a laid back atmosphere and members are down to earth. The forum is active & fresh content is constantly added. With over 17,000 threads, you're sure to find something to your liking.

Side Notes:

6. Jazzy

Jazzy Reputable

+111
    Yaketys Discussion Community is a friendly place. We provide a laid back atmosphere and members are down to earth. The forum is active & fresh content is constantly added. With over 17,000 threads, you're sure to find something to your liking.

Side Notes:

7. Jazzy

Jazzy Reputable

+111

Newest stats.PNG

Side Notes:

8. Cameron Taylor

Cameron Taylor Owner Administrator Owner

+586
    I see my username. :p

You can definitely see that Yaketys is growing! I have no doubt that this trend will continue. You’re doing an awesome job with your forum.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jazzy

Jazzy Reputable

+111
    Thank you so very much. We're lucky to have you! Speaking of lucky, I don't see @Lucky!'s name yet. *whistles innocently* :angelic:

10. Lucky!

Lucky! sudo rm -rf / Administrator

+461
    Ya got me @Jazzy! I have been looking for another community to join and I think I just found it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jazzy

Jazzy Reputable

+111
    You made my day! Great having you with us!

12. Jazzy

Jazzy Reputable

+111

Updated Forum stats.PNG

Side Notes:

13. Jazzy

Jazzy Reputable

+111

Stats!.PNG

Side Notes: