Your first forum?

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Apr 17, 2013
Behind you!
FP$
My first forum was on Forumotion and it was a forum based on a literature series I enjoy. It never did become popular despite the fact that the series is quite popular (especially in the UK).

Teg

Package Team Member
Package Team
Dec 7, 2010
North Pole
ffz.boards.net
FP$
My first forum ever I think (as far as one I created) was a free-style rap battle forum. HAHA, my oh my have I changed over the years.

Puppuccino

Porum Fromotion
Forum Sponsor
Aug 16, 2009
United Kingdom
FP$
My first forum ever was a forum called Dan’s Community. Very unimaginative name but was me and few friends and got a couple thousand posts. I loved it.

It was using phpBB 2 at the time.

PGen98

Reputable
May 30, 2021
Arizona
FP$
The first forum I created was called No Mercy Gamers and it was on EZBoard back in 2000/2001-ish. It was dedicated to WWF No Mercy, specifically Gameshark code hacks for the game. Fun times, people would create new arenas, attires, movesets, even entire new matchtypes by spending hours writing lines upon lines of hexidecimal code values. There was a pretty big community around it, too, it was so much fun talking with people about hacking and sharing codes.

Reactions: Allan

Allan

Paragon
Community Team
Feb 21, 2011
Central Florida
kndhosting.com
FP$
The first forum I created was called No Mercy Gamers and it was on EZBoard back in 2000/2001-ish. It was dedicated to WWF No Mercy, specifically Gameshark code hacks for the game. Fun times, people would create new arenas, attires, movesets, even entire new matchtypes by spending hours writing lines upon lines of hexidecimal code values. There was a pretty big community around it, too, it was so much fun talking with people about hacking and sharing codes.
I loved the game shark is was awesome.

• Agree
Reactions: PGen98

Abizaga

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jul 10, 2020
geezezone.com
FP$
Oh man, good times... is EZBoards even still around?

Carlos X

Addicted
Feb 28, 2013
California
www.carlosx360.com
FP$
The website doesn't exist right now, but it was a niche GameCube website, that ultimately became a multiplatform gaming site, whose site is now under the GameZone brand.

That website is called GameCube Advanced, which became Kombo.

Website's archive. THIS is how I discovered them. [Look at that design!] And THIS is what they became in my time there. [Yes, I was staff.]

Abizaga

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jul 10, 2020
geezezone.com
FP$
The website doesn't exist right now, but it was a niche GameCube website, that ultimately became a multiplatform gaming site, whose site is now under the GameZone brand.

That website is called GameCube Advanced, which became Kombo.

Website's archive. THIS is how I discovered them. [Look at that design!] And THIS is what they became in my time there. [Yes, I was staff.]
Oh WOW am I ever catching that good 2000s vibe from that! Oh the memories..

Xyphien

Resident
Jul 25, 2012
www.Xyphien.com
FP$
Mine was a forumotion forum that was decently active and at the time pretty successful. It was for an animation program called Pivot which allowed people to make stick figure animations. Pivetworld.forumotion.com which is still up surprisingly. 2010-05-01 was the creation date of it. It's technically my second forum but the first one I've ever made was just a test to see how forumotion worked which I made in 2009 lol.