Your inspiration for starting a forum?

makemysitepopular

Reputable
Sep 30, 2008
www.polepositiondriver.com
FP$
My inspiration was to try and help people setup their own site.
I know how difficult it is to start one so I wanted to try make the process easier.

Its a great learning experience

Zakattak

Familiar Face
Oct 11, 2008
FP$
Well I always wanted to make a forum but I could never come up with an idea but I eventually thought of joining a chat forum and now I'm a mod at Allblab

Daler

Familiar Face
May 19, 2008
FP$
Well, the first one was when I joined the first forum ever. I thoughht it was cool so I made one myself. It was rubbish lol.

But now I only really add forums as an add-on to the site.

Shaolin

New Arrival
Oct 28, 2008
FP$
my inspiration for starting a forum was the love of knowledge, and of course being the source people go seek knowledge from

inpaqt

Paragon
Jul 19, 2008
FP$
Teach people graphics and web design.
I am interested in design so its kind of a hobby.

Scarlet

Acquaintance
Oct 29, 2008
U.S. Texas
FP$
Dunno, i wanted pplz to enjoy wat i enjoy on my forums, n me being admin is cool i guess, i first drew out all my ideas n site on paper then started createing it, it took 1 wk to set it up cause i don't hav a computer so i use the schools and bypass the filters!

D.W.

New Arrival
Oct 30, 2008
FP$
Start with something that would be catchy. Sure may seem like any other forum, but make sure it is different by putting in the proper elements. if it's about animals, okay make it about animals, go for a theme that would suit the forum and user's taste. Then as it expands, add in little by little to keep it more entertaining.