Zombie Movies

Jason76

Package Team Member
Package Team
Nov 27, 2016
USA
jasonyankee.info
FP$
What is your favorite zombie movie/movies? My favorites would be The Road (2009) and 28 Days Later (2002 I think). Anyway, those seem way less corny and believable with The Road having the most believable story. OK, it's the end of the world, and probably a lot of people have no food, resorting to cannibalism.

Last edited:

Keranov

The Patron Saint of Vodka
Sep 15, 2016
FP$
Never watched both of them. I really like zombie movies and would make sure to watch them. As for my favourite one I think it's The Walking Dead.

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
I would have to look through the movie lists to remember any recent movies I may have seen, but I enjoy watching I am Legend.

HamezSEO

The Helper
Mar 21, 2017
Northampton
wearedapa.co.uk
FP$
Zombie land is such a good movie "I just shot bill"

Folk Artist

Acquaintance
Dec 12, 2018
FP$
My favorite zombie moves are the older Romero films like NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD DAWN OF THE DEAD and DAY OF THE DEAD.
I would also have to go with a movie I always watch every Halloween, and it's called Night of the Living Dead by George Romero from 1968. Although it's in black and white, it still takes me back to the Pittsburgh area where I grew up, an they mention some of the local towns around there as well in this movie. I suppose l like it for the sentimental value you could say, quite a bit.

Reactions: MrHorror

Elli

Reputable
Jan 20, 2019
ellimccale.com
FP$
There was one about Alaska that seemed cheap made. It was silly, of course! Anyway, it was somewhat enjoyable to watch - but not believable!
That sounds like 30 Days of Night, maybe? The one where a small town in Alaska enters the 30-day long polar night, and gets attacked by vampires. That one was a little cheap.

I wouldn't really say that I have a "favorite" zombie movie, because I don't like the idea of zombies period. But I think that George Romero's "Night of the Living Dead" is the quintessential zombie movie, considering it's the OG of the genre. The fact that it's in black and white makes it that much more terrifying.