• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

New profile posts

That moment when Hashtags get annoying and messes up with formatting.
Joshua Farrell
Joshua Farrell
Had to remove the #hashtag from the community billboards auction to get it to format correctly. Gonna have to figure out how to disable that when posting it next time. :D
Xyphien
Xyphien
idk if hashtags caused this as well, but when I type something too long in the latest profile posts section, it will kick me out of the box, and I'll start typing as if I was just on the website and not in the box itself if that makes since.
The user name color for the dark theme is a bit hard on the eyes
Joshua Farrell
Joshua Farrell
Which username color, and on what part of the forum? :)
Xyphien
Xyphien
Purple (Jordan) and the none bold blue usernames (Normal members) and the main forum I guess, like users online