• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are. You will always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account by going to your account settings > connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected, you will automatically join our server (if you have already joined, you will be automatically roled). You will automatically be given the role of "Approved Users." And whenever a thread/post is created, a message will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

New profile posts

Found out I'm still eligible for the VA loan because of my 90% disability :D New house, here I come!
Lämmchen
Lämmchen
That's exciting! What kind of house are you looking at? I live in a 2 story center hall colonial.
Reactions: Xyphien
Xyphien
Xyphien
@Lämmchen It depends on what we can get. There's a house we're looking at, 5 bed, 3 bath. But the crazy thing is, the house itself has 2 car garage, and is 3 bed 2 bath. Above the 2 car garage is an apartment that comes with the house, which is 2 bed 1 bath, has it's own kitchen, its. If we get that, we'll gut out the apt and turn it into a bar, billiard & arcade for personal use of course :)
Xyphien
Xyphien
if we cannot get the house, then we're planning on buying a small house and living in it for about 8 years, selling and buying our final house. Our price is under 100k, and we moved several states away from our birth state to ensure we can get a nice house for under that amount :p
Second vaccine dose, about 18 hours in. Feels like I’ve got the flu. Great day too. Brother in law is coming. Will have easy way to escape. Happy to be vaccinated
Lämmchen
Lämmchen
Which brand vaccine did you get? Hope you feel well soon!
Reactions: Matthew
Matthew
Matthew
@Lämmchen , they provided teachers in my county with Moderna. This second dose has kicked my butt but Tylenol has helped lol
unhappy triad
unhappy triad
Lol over here we are just about to receive our roll of vaccines
Hey :)
Ash
Ash
Hey! It's been a while. How are you doing?
Malcolm
Malcolm
Pretty good! I was thinking that I never talked to you in a while! How are you doing?
Reactions: Ash
Ash
Ash
Yeah, it's been a while.

Not too bad, just been a bit busy with different things.
Welcome to #BetterRedThanDead
Reactions: Sincerem
Sincerem
Sincerem
Thanks for welcoming me here, I'm going to work with you here to drive forum promotion forward.
I recogniz your name? I mean it's a long shot but did you join a site called chat banter a good few months back? Welcome to FP anyway :)
Never realized how expensive stoves have become over the years.
Allan
Allan
I got mine at Lowes, but I wanted the self cleaning and convection as well and yes the stainless too. It had to match the refrigerator and dishwasher.
Lämmchen
Lämmchen
Looks like I'm more low maintenance than you LOL I don't need self-cleaning, convection or stainless. Make sure they level it when they install it!
Reactions: Allan
Xyphien
Xyphien
Hey, self cleaning is amazing! I had that in my last house and it was spectacular. Ended up leaving it for the new home owners (and I was moving into an apartment) but the next house I'm buying I'll be getting another self cleaning. It's one of those once you've had it, you can't not have it type of things lol.
  • Winner
Reactions: Allan
Okay apparently people took my announcement of my sorta custom domain for my dev art page
at face value
You can find it in "About" and My Advert Here for the domain
When you have to go with a new brokerage firm just so you can buy GME...
Reactions: Guardian
Dotgician
Dotgician
its to late in the game.
Guardian
Guardian
Yep, late in the game now, but still leaving Robinhood since they stopped trading. Also pulling my assets out of Schwab since they restricted as well.
Cam!
Cam!
It’s too late to make the big bucks, but I think you could do a little bit of day trading with where the stock price has closed at the last couple of days. You just have to buy/sell at the right times. I have trouble believing GameStop will keep falling like it.

I wonder how much this has changed Robinhood’s future.
Man, screw Robinhood.
TopSilver
TopSilver
I see now this is possibly about the stock trading app? DiscussionHub caught my attention. You had me worried there my avatar wasn't good enough on many other sites I frequent. :D I hope you didn't lose too much. I love your site a lot
TopSilver
TopSilver
I will say you probably don't even know what avatar it is
1612087941499.jpeg

I'm probably going to change it soon. Never been too much into Robinhood but liked the design
Cam!
Cam!
Yep, this is about the stocking trading app. I got in GameStop early so I didn’t lose anything regardless. I just could have gained a lot more than I did. Robinhood showed their true colors by supposedly “protecting” us.
Was viewing members on my site I hadn't said much to. You were someone I had not had the pleasure of saying much to or talking to. It's good to get better introduced. Thanks for returning my message