New profile posts

Sorry for being MIA. It's been a stressful week with my job situation oscilating between giving me many hours and then hanging on a loose thread. To the packages I got tagged. I'm going to try to catch up after I wake up.
What's the best way to get in touch with you these days? It's been a minute. :)
Cameron.
Cameron.
I'm around. I'm always signed into Discord and Skype, although I don't always provide a prompt response to messages.
MeowsePad
MeowsePad
Sent you a message on Discord. LMK when you're up for a chat. I'll be available most of the weekend. :)
Empire
Empire
Just a classic post on forums/sites lol. Discord and twitch
Are you located in the Winnipeg, Edmonton, Toronto, London, Halifax, Ottawa, Calgary or Vancouver areas of Canada and want free tickets to see the terrifying horror sequel "Brahms: The Boy II," opening February 21st? Click here!

I'm I meant to have a wordpress profile on this site?
Joshua Farrell
Joshua Farrell
If you had written an article at one point: Yes.
Joshua Farrell
Joshua Farrell
Then again, it might have the most current plugin that properly integrates, so it automatically creates the link when you visit.
Carlos X
Carlos X
Don't worry about it. It allows you to comment on the articles. So, if you're here for the forum... continue as usual.
Hi Shole!
Joshua Farrell
Joshua Farrell
Not a whole lot. Dealing with a broken wrist. Next week I will be getting my 4 week x-ray, to see how the healing is coming along.
Shole
Shole
Oh hope it doesn't hinder you too much. And hope it's going well. Ama post around a bit in FP :D see what's new and explore the site. I am trying to get back into the game, yet again.
Joshua Farrell
Joshua Farrell
Yeah. Have fun. :D
if they ever write a book about my life, every chapter will be called chapter 7
Joshua Farrell
Joshua Farrell
What about the title, "I plead the 5th"?
MeowsePad
MeowsePad
damn you've got me there
Empire
Empire
And what's worse that 7 is my lucky number
Visited your site for the first time in quite some time! Looks good still :)
Empire
Empire
Well, thanks. I tend to change the background image. If you have ideas on anything and cool images to share then say yah-ready :p