• If you need to dispute a trade, which includes exchanges and marketplace transactions, please create a new Ticket Also please read our Exchange Policy for more information.

Exchange Policy

Please Note: Tickets can only be read by yourself, FP admins, and Staff, we will respond within 24 hours.

5 for 5 Post Exchange With FOTOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ki Adi Mundi

Reputable
Reaction score
FP$
Forum Link:
FOTOR
Your name on the board:
Ki Adi Mundi
Exchange Details:
I'm looking for a post exchange that benefits all parties involved. What I require is an ON-TOPIC post exchange- meaning, my forum is Star Wars/Gaming/SWTOR centered; I need posts about Star Wars, Gaming in general, or SWTOR (preferred). I am not looking for the bland, run of the mill posts from exchange partners. These do nothing to spark activity from other users and guests for me.

In return, I will match your posts on your forum, and keep them on-topic. Fair trade, and relevant to your niche. My areas of knowledge (in posting) are politics, gaming (namely Star Wars), graphics, personnel management, and movies. Additionally, I can adapt to the needs of your forum.

If you are interested, feel free to comment in this thread, and we can get started.

All the best,
~Ki

Sorry folks; until further notice, I have to put this in suspended mode until I get my broadband back. It took me, literally, 17 minutes to load this page. I sincerely hope none of you have to experience the "joy" of 8kbps internet (using my mobile as a modem).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Websites

Back
Top Bottom