Advertise Hotspot - WE'RE BACK!

Joel

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
FP$
ahhotani.gif

Holy volcanoes! Advertise Hotspot is back! :cheer:​

Greetings members!

Yes, Advertise Hotspot is finally back! So after close to two months of hard work, we are back. This new forum wouldn't have been possible without the following members. Austin, Ben, Kyza, Theta, Micro1000 and Cafetin! They have helped the forum big time!

After the convert, AH managed to convert close to 58,000 posts! However, we lost about 1000 posts. We would like to point out the following to the members about the convertion.

- your avatar have been removed, mainly posts was converted only. you can add a avatar through your UCP now.
- some of your signatures and others ones are sticked inside topics and posts. this was an unfortunate error during the convert. simply edit your topic or post and remove the signature part if possible. you can also add a signature through your UCP.
- we're still working on the forum. yes, we're still in the process of installing more modifications (mods), icons and images etcs to the forum.
- you might experience glitches when you post or when you just browse through the forums. please report them to the administrators and we'll fix them.
- your BPs (boiling points/forum cash) was reset. You can restore them at the topic here - http://www.advertisehotspot.leopardhost ... =62&t=5284

For all the members who have stayed with us during this period of time, we want to thank you! You have sticked with us through thick and thin and you really deserve it all too! Very Happy

Please note that all your warnings have been removed! We decided to let all of your start afresh with a clean warning!

So anyway, welcome back members! We hope you enjoy the new AH!

Sincerely,
The Advertise Hotspot Team

Thanks Fluffy ;) you should sign up. Remember? :)

Joel said:
Thanks Fluffy ;) you should sign up. Remember? :)
I will. Just gotta sort out how I'll access due to the stuff ups on the Tikolah server.

Good luck! Although I would have to say that the host you are using "leopardhost.co.cc" arent a good host, and the fact that they cant even afford a .com or .org domain shows already how bad they are... I would say your forum wont do good with hosting from them. There are many better free webhosts. I would also a suggest a TLD domain for AH. Good luck, hope you succeed.

Hey thanks Kaiser ;)

Kaiser. said:
Good luck! Although I would have to say that the host you are using "leopardhost.co.cc" arent a good host, and the fact that they cant even afford a .com or .org domain shows already how bad they are... I would say your forum wont do good with hosting from them. There are many better free webhosts. I would also a suggest a TLD domain for AH. Good luck, hope you succeed.
Agreed. They use Tikolah which is having problems with a few IP's which include mine.

Fluffybunny said:
Kaiser. said:
Agreed. They use Tikolah which is having problems with a few IP's which include mine.
Ohh, yea tbh tikolah is not good either, many people have problems with them, but if I was joel I would get hosting direct from tikolah instead of using leopardhost which is a resseller of tikolah.

One of my staff members wanted to give AH HawkHost ;) But i disagreed because of a few reasons. Personal ones.

Anyway, back to topic please.

Joel said:
One of my staff members wanted to give AH HawkHost ;) But i disagreed because of a few reasons. Personal ones.

Ahh okay, but listen.. I know its about the money, and you are young for a paypal.. but there are alot of way better webhosts, I can give you some if you wish. And yes congrats on the move.

Thanks Kavin ;)

Kaiser. said:
Joel said:

Ahh okay, but listen.. I know its about the money, and you are young for a paypal.. but there are alot of way better webhosts, I can give you some if you wish. And yes congrats on the move.
No it's not. ;) I do know the real reason though but I'm not telling anyone without Joel's permission.

And I just got into your forum and got locked out again. :lol: I might have to ... Hmm. I'll try and ask Daniel but because it's Christmas time... well holiday's here.

Awesome place, I think I am going to enjoy working there for a very long time to come!! ha ha!

I like the new AH and have made about 30 or so posts. And I will continue to be active, I am really impressed with it this time Joel.

Advertise Hotspot is a lot better now.

Featured Websites

Back
Top Bottom