• If you need to dispute a trade, which includes exchanges and marketplace transactions, please create a new Ticket Also please read our Exchange Policy for more information.

Exchange Policy

Please Note: Tickets can only be read by yourself, FP admins, and Staff, we will respond within 24 hours.

>BACKLINKS, SUBMISSIONS, SEO TWEAK Services Here!!!<

InFiNiTy™

Paragon
Reaction score
FP$
Backlinks:
What are backlinks?
Backlinks enable you to keep track of other pages on the web that link to your posts. For instance, suppose Alice writes a blog entry that Bob finds interesting. Bob then goes to his own blog and writes a post of his own about it, linking back to Alice's original post. Now Alice's post will automatically show that Bob has linked to it, and it will provide a short snippet of his text and a link to his post. What it all works out to is a way of expanding the comment feature such that related discussions on other sites can be included along with the regular comments on a post.

I will build 2000+ for you just for $10 USD. I know $10 is kind of a lot of money but you can trust me. Here is what one of my customers said:
"His backlinks work perfectly! They helped my site gain members and activity. This is a must order package for any web master!" ~John Lask

Once you send the money via PayPal, your backlinks will be created immediately! :D
PM me if you want to order.
There will be a line so first come first serve. I only have 2 computers but so I will take 2 customers at a time and the others will have to wait their turn.

Website Submissions
Everyone knows submitting your website/forum to a major search engine is the biggest thing in SEO. I will submit your site to over 2000 search engines for only $5.00 USD. Payment will be by PayPal. Same thing with the backlinks, first come, first serve.
Thanks for looking and I hope to see you soon!

Re: Professional SEO Services

Sorry about that. Yes I will be doing them manually actually.<br /><br />-- 10 Apr 2011, 20:53 --<br /><br />Just FYI, this is still open! Thus is practically a traffic generator!

Can I get both for $8? If so I'll pay for them and you can get a new domain or something? Sound fair? :D<br /><br />-- 15 Apr 2011, 02:18 --<br /><br />I'll make sure to leave a review of the service to which should help you gain more sales. :D

I wouldnt trust someone who uses a nulled vbulletin.

@GamingOn - I will give you both for $12.00.

@DarkGizmo - Well the backlinks are $20.00 and web submissions are $5.00 and both for $12.00

@Kaiser - How is my vBulletin nulled? First go to vBulletin and check my domain if it is a valid vBulletin forum software and then if you want my customer number or license number, I can give I to you. Please stop saying stuff you don't know about before you know the truth.

How are you going about building the backlinks? Manually or automatic? I do not think there is any way that you would build 2000 links manually for 10$.

I have built my own program from scratch using C++, PHO, and Perl to build backlinks. At this time, I will not be selling or releasing the program.

Just seems like for that cheap of a price I would get spammy links, which would cause more harm than good with Google and many other search engines. They like natural link building a lot better.

Yes I understand you. By think of it like this, if I put it to $20, people won't want to buy it. Starting off cheaper is better. :)<br /><br />-- 17 Apr 2011, 13:40 --<br /><br />This is still open guys!

This is still open! For more details, PM me. Also no one is in line!

Featured Websites

Back
Top Bottom