• If you need to dispute a trade, which includes exchanges and marketplace transactions, please create a new Ticket Also please read our Exchange Policy for more information.

Exchange Policy

Please Note: Tickets can only be read by yourself, FP admins, and Staff, we will respond within 24 hours.

Deals ! Extreme advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelson Noa

Resident
Reaction score
FP$
For 500 FP Ill add your forum banner (Advertising) to my forum for an entire year.

For 1,000 FP ill send a Mass email about your site in my forum.

my forum link http://www.narutoland.net/forum

for 500 FP Ill send every Member in the forum " A PM" Private message about your site.

I will take a screen shot of everything therefore you don't think I'm kidding this is serious.

For 500 FP Ill add your forum banner (Advertising) to my forum for an entire year.

for 500 FP Ill send every Member in the forum " A PM" Private message about your site.

i'll take these two please :) i'll buy it when my forum is back up.

1000FP sent.

remember, you owe me 3 items. i will let you know when my forum is back up.

Needing it now and only having under 100 posts... No thanks, seems too scammy.

Is not a scam, in the matter of Fact Ill sign a contract. Post here to verify, Ill take a screen shot and when your ready simply tell me.<br /><br />-- 25 Dec 2010, 18:06 --<br /><br />Is not a scam, in the matter of Fact Ill sign a contract. Post here to verify, Ill take a screen shot and when your ready simply tell me.

I trust you mr Alpha. One thing though, why is 1000FP gone from your account so quickly? i gave you it yesterday, gone today! wow. and directly 1000FP gone.

he may spent it to get posts. Can't you lower your prizes because we are still not sure that you are a scam or not .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Websites

Back
Top Bottom