Dream Interpretations

Deus Ex Machina

Reputable
Reaction score
FP$
Site Name Dark Dreams
Site URLhttp://z6.invisionfree.com/DarkMoods/index.php?act=idx
Description Dream Interpretations, also a dictionary for Dreams, along with some good natured fun.
Your Name on the Board Deus Ex Machina

And of course, you're always redirected with the banner. Ain't it pretty? Can't claim credit tho, the site founder made it, but I think it represents the forum well. Yanno having it's name in it and everything >> haha

Re: Dream Interps, And Some Fun

With 199 members, and 144,009 posts by our members :D

No offence but I don't know how you got them members, you are using a very boring skin and the logo doesn't match. I would suggest getting a new skin.

Logo is too big but the subject of the forum interests me.

No offense taken, the majority of the members like this skin, and they like the logo. I didn't make either, the webmaster did, Im just the admin ~cheesey_grin~

And yes, I have asked, posted examples of different skins to try out, I got yelled at (in a joking manner of course) ~cheesey_grin~ By the members I mean, seriously they like it as is, I swear. Ive tried.

So as to not alienate most of the members, or and unless I find something that the majority can agree on, it's staying as the default.

And yeh plenty of people are interested in dream interpretation, hoping to find some more interpreters and regular forum members. We already have at least about 30 or so regulars.

LUL, so besides yanno good topics, and regular forum go'ers I need something superficial to get more people to come? And then what? Stay cause the background is pretty ~cheesey_grin~

Well, thanks for the input ~cheesey_grin~

Well I would not like to be a member of a forum which has a horrible skin & logo. I really don't know how they like it as i think any default skin is very boring -lol-

Don't ask me ~cheesey_grin~ I mean, I already made it even into a contest, asked them if they wanted to design a banner or logo, the majority said no, nor did they want the old banner or logo changed. -?- ~cheesey_grin~

Bump cause of the awesomeness @,@

Well besides that already broke 200 a while back, I forgot about that, but yanno people who don't come back or junk account get deleted.

Anyway, there is of course a banner maker and a forum skin thread in the Forum Help Suggestions and Announcements section for all the non believers ~cheesey_grin~

Bump because everyone else seems to ~cheesey_grin~

BUMPAGE ~cheesey_grin~ ~eeeek~

Haha, why thank you ~cheesey_grin~

Bump BUMP, bumpity, bump! ~cheesey_grin~

Another bump ~cheesey_grin~

It's been a while so -D-

Radical changes to the forum have been made, though opposite to the name of the forum itself :D

I have a probblem with it not fitting in my browser for some reason and i also don't get a scroll bar down the bottom (see below)

Some of the text on the right goes off my screen like the resend validation link and some topic titles and so on.

Featured Websites

Back
Top Bottom