Email host

Ste

Madly Diligent
Reaction score
FP$
What email host do you use?

I have hotmail which is crap, yahoo and I havent tried googlemail yet

Gmail.

Yahoo lost me with their adds, and Hotmail is adware, which is irritating.

I understand the laughter. I not only use AOL email, but I also use AOL Software as well. However, I use netscape navigator 9 to access forum promotion because I can't get in when on AOL.

netsavy006 said:
I understand the laughter. I not only use AOL email, but I also use AOL Software as well. However, I use netscape navigator 9 to access forum promotion because I can't get in when on AOL.

Oi. I used to have to troubleshoot systems over the phone, and honestly? I'll take a good old-fashioned trojan over AOL anyday.

Really.

While I was just poking a bit o' fun at you before, seriously, consider migrating to something else. I can't stress just how utterly crappy AOL really is, in so many ways.

I'm not that fond of Netscape, either. I have a roommate who uses it as well, and I've been trying to talk her into using Firefox for months.

If you take a look at netscape navigator 9, you will see it's powered by firefox 2.0.x.

Also, AOL has gotten better too. They finally just got it to where almost all AOL files get removed. Seems to be all you have to remove manually is your profile folder, but I think that's understandable leaving for a possible future install I guess.

Gmail for the win! Gmail all the way. :heart:

Moderation Note: Chucked this over to the correct board. :p

I generally use Mail.com. Although, I have a Gmail account as well.

Gmail and my Hosting email. I also have an Outlook account for 'backup' in case I forgot my password (never happens) or my account compromised (never happened yet).

I use ProtonMail most of the time. However, I still have a throwaway Gmail account for newsletters and stuff, nothing personal. I plan on ditching it, though, and just use forwarding to mask my actual email account through a bunch of random aliases. For example, [email protected] to be used on forums and then [email protected] for newsletters. This seems a lot more convenient in the long run.

I have Gmail. I signed up for it when I first got my android smartphone (required me to make a google account anyways). It's not bad, I guess. :p

Featured Websites

Back
Top Bottom