Force Unleashed II

Kino

Quartermaster
Reaction score
FP$
Anyone play this great sequel yet?

It's absolutely amazing! Love it.

I haven't, but I'm going to borrow it from my friend as soon as he beats it. :)

Matthew said:
I haven't, but I'm going to borrow it from my friend as soon as he beats it. :)

That's what I did :p

From all the press reception and poor publicity, I was expecting this topic to be negative. However, it seems, from other people I know who have played the original as well, have liked both. It makes me wonder if this is truly a genuinely under-rated game. The over-criticism of its repetitiveness is undeserved, I believe. If a game is still fun despite having similarly styled missions, that shouldn't be taken as a negative token. In fact, if they can still succeed in spite of a naturally aspirated attribute, then it should be praised for its ingenuity in overcoming an obstacle that is actually present.

All this on the indisputably best-selling Star Wars game ever. Glad to see others share my opinion of it.

Meh, If the game was longer than 3 hours I'd consider playing it. Worth at most $5 IMO.

Zezima said:
However, it seems, from other people I know who have played the original as well, have liked both.

Gimgak said:
Meh, If the game was longer than 3 hours I'd consider playing it. Worth at most $5 IMO.

Never mind.

Eh well if you have a redbox near you its worth the $2 rent for a day but otherwise its pointless to pay full price for such an obvious money grab. Then again it's lucasarts so what more can you expect from such a fan loving group.

Don't get Gimgak wrong Zezima. The game is phenomenal! It's just that the story is VERY short.

Featured Websites

Back
Top Bottom