• If you need to dispute a trade, which includes exchanges and marketplace transactions, please create a new Ticket Also please read our Exchange Policy for more information.

Exchange Policy

Please Note: Tickets can only be read by yourself, FP admins, and Staff, we will respond within 24 hours.

FP cash deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

gktime

Addicted
Reaction score
FP$
post what amount of posts you'd like for what amount of fp$, and i'll either accept or decline the offer.

thanks! :D

20 posts for 170FP$ on a promotion forum? You will be able to promote your site and get some FP$.

i accept all these offers. i will try to do one in 1-2 days, all will be finished by Friday. i will do the wizard's first, than taz, than jack1, than ace (the order is based on fp$ offered and time of post).

please let me know what sites you guys want them on.

and to everyone else, i'm still looking for 2-3 more fp$ deals! this offer will be closed by december 5th, so ask now!

great thanks :D

ace, jack, and taz, please tell me what sites you want them completed. and do you guys care if their not completed within a week?

anyways, this deal is now closed to anyone besides those who i have already accepted

here's the site: http://simpromote.com

I believe that you have 1 posts so just do another 20 on the same account (add up to 21 posts). I don't mind if you don't do it in a week. PM me when you finish and i will pay you.

Thanks.

thanks ace. taz and jack, i need your sites

EDIT: sorry taz and jack, i'm done doing deals for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Websites

Back
Top Bottom