HostLadder - cPanel Hosting Soultions

Travis

Paragon
Reaction score
FP$
Website Name: Host Ladder
Website link: http://hostladder.com/
Description: Host Ladder is a new host with great staff, we have a wonderful server and a website that all work fast, With instant setup and our 3day money back you can test our services to there fullest. This means that you can get the best for your money.

Use the promotion code: RESELLME
This will take 10% off any of our reseller plans recurring!

Our ordering system will be down for up to 24 hours as we are now on cloud hosting and getting it all setup, the new plans for shared and reseller will be released soon and so will the VPS's. Enjoy!

Just Added:
Reseller
Master Reseller
Dedicated IP's
SSL's
Cloud Hosting
VPS's
Live Chat

Coming Soon:
Dedicated's

After hostjiffy? I sold off hostjiffy the site I was using for the backend sucked. I was losing a ton of money. Many many reasons. This one is professional, great backend, whmcs, ect.

Your host looks great I might use it someday but I use Hawkhost for now. :)

Great site Travis.
Good luck with it!

Thanks for all of the support, we are going to be protected by the dmca and we will be dmca compliant soon.<br /><br />-- 28 Dec 2010, 20:04 --<br /><br />Reseller has been added, get 10% off today!

Why do you keep posting pictures up saying that is a comparison of the hosts? You know that has nothing to do with the quality of the host.

May I ask the server specs you are running on? We will compare then. Your specifications against mine.

Total processors: 4
Processor #1
Vendor
GenuineIntel
Name
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz
Speed
2826.335 MHz
Cache
6144 KB
Processor #2
Vendor
GenuineIntel
Name
Speed
2826.335 MHz
Cache
6144 KB
Processor #3
Vendor
GenuineIntel
Name
Speed
2826.335 MHz
Cache
6144 KB
Processor #4
Vendor
GenuineIntel
Name
Speed
2826.335 MHz
Cache
6144 KB

Clustered DNS's on Dedicated Server. Cloud Hosting in 1-2 weeks. Meaning not a bit of downtime to come. (Even though we STILL have 100% uptime.)

Featured Websites

Back
Top Bottom