Itouch 4th Generation

gktime

Addicted
Reaction score
FP$
Is it worth it to get a 4th generation 8 GB i-touch? how good are they?

I can't compare between the iTouches, but I have the 32 GB and it is amazing. So much better than my old iPod video!

8 GB is a waste of money, $50 more gets you 4x the space. 4th gen is great, have a 32 gb model too

(And wolfy, my last ipod was also a video :p)

Gimgak said:
8 GB is a waste of money, $50 more gets you 4x the space. 4th gen is great, have a 32 gb model too

(And wolfy, my last ipod was also a video :p)

Lol. What a coincidence :)

I'm moving this to somewhere more appropriate. Also, I wish that I would have saved up for the 32 GB. My 8GB is SO slow.

Matthew said:
I'm moving this to somewhere more appropriate. Also, I wish that I would have saved up for the 32 GB. My 8GB is SO slow.

I hated having the 8GB itouch, as soon as the new operating system got released it look like 2GB of my space :angry:

I would like to buy another itouch though, maybe a 16 or 32GB.

are 8gb really a lot slower than 32gb?

is it necessary to have a 32 gb to have a lot of apps?

still wondering if 8 gb are a lot slower than 32 gb? and if it's necessary to have a 32 gb to have a lot of aps?

I honestly think you would be better off with the 32GB. My 8GB filled up to fast, and it's so slow. My friend's 32GB is pretty fast, however.

All the 4th Generation iPod touches are the same hardware, which means they're all the same speed and such.

I've got a 32 GB 4th gen, and I love it. So fast and awesome. 8 GB new ones aren't really worth it since you'd hardly have any room for a lot of music, apps, and HD video you shot. I'd recommend getting the 32 GB for a bit more money.

well, i asked for the 8gb for Christmas...hope i get it and hope it's good!

Featured Websites

Back
Top Bottom