LicenseToPwn - gaming forum

Looks nice although the logo could use some work.

We just got that logo today, could you expand more please? How could it be improved? :)

Dabzo said:
We just got that logo today, could you expand more please? How could it be improved? :)
Everything is perfect except the red... dosent go with anything on the forum.

We are probably going to change the 'To' to a slightly darker shade of green just to split it up a bit. Would like your opinion when it's up.

Sure no problem :) Feel free to join AdminBB and promote your forum there.

Registered and made an introductory post :)

Good luck on the site

No problem.
Just FYI that you have an error on forums

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in /home/qeltiaco/public_html/www.LicenseToPwn.com/forum/inc/plugins/myxbl.php:301 Stack trace: #0 /home/qeltiaco/public_html/www.LicenseToPwn.com/forum/inc/plugins/myxbl.php(301): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('', 16384) #1 /home/qeltiaco/public_html/www.LicenseToPwn.com/forum/inc/plugins/myxbl.php(342): myxbl_cacheget() #2 /home/qeltiaco/public_html/www.LicenseToPwn.com/forum/inc/class_plugins.php(142): myxbl_postbit('Dabzo', '1') #3 /home/qeltiaco/public_html/www.LicenseToPwn.com/forum/inc/functions_post.php(617): pluginSystem->run_hooks_by_ref(Array) #4 /home/qeltiaco/public_html/www.LicenseToPwn.com/forum/showthread.php(949): build_postbit('myxbl_postbit', Array) #5 {main} thrown in /home/qeltiaco/public_html/www.LicenseToPwn.com/forum/inc/plugins/myxbl.php on line 301

Yeah I know, on of our plugins corrupted, we've got rid of it now :)

Just bumping this guys, need some active posters. Also my new name on the forum is Flux.

My alias used to be "Flux"

Anyways, it looks good. There are a ton of boards though. :p I wouldn't remember where I posted for follow-ups. :p

Featured Websites

Back
Top Bottom