My Mental Illness (and testing lmgtfy)

netsavy006

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
FP$
Hi. I've always been saying in the past that I have bipolar disorder.

Well, that is no longer the case. I have since January 2010, been re-diagnosed as having Schizoaffective Disorder.

I know that almost nobody would know what that is, and finding the LMGTLY thing on another post, I'd like to test this out, so I'd like to test this link out.

The link below should link to a google search on the term 'Schizoaffective Disorder', should you wish to learn more about the condition:

http://tinyurl.com/3a59r73

Thanks and should you wish to create your own link thing above like I did refer to the following post:
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=63617

Andy...

Thanks. I'm glad you wrote what you wrote above. You gave me something to write for my next post. (writing about what my MI is).

Andy, is your disorder similar to schizophrenia? Wiki-pedia isn't loading for me so I'm just curious.

Matthew said:
Andy, is your disorder similar to schizophrenia? Wiki-pedia isn't loading for me so I'm just curious.

Schizoaffective Disorder is a combination of Schizophrenia and a mood disorder (either depression or bipolar disorder).

I have the schizophrenia and bipolar combo type.

netsavy006 said:
Matthew said:

Schizoaffective Disorder is a combination of Schizophrenia and a mood disorder (either depression or bipolar disorder).

I have the schizophrenia and bipolar combo type.
Thanks Andy, that was extremely helpful.

Featured Websites

Back
Top Bottom