NotreHost.com [CLOSED] Read inside for details.

eXPerience

Reputable
Reaction score
FP$
I've just shut down NotreHost.com

I couldn't cope with all the demands. Sorry guys. :(

I'm very new to web design. I'm an amateur. I would appreciate a little more support in the future.

I'm not trying to tell you to sign up to my services, of course not. That's for you to decide.

I am saying though that I would like more supportive comments in future, and less slaughtering ones. Instead of pointing out my mistakes, offer me helpful advice on how I could make things better. Posting all these nasty comments like some of you have...and I'll quote....

Teekay says...
Posted » Today, 19:09
http://awesomescreenshot.com/0d05h2k31

1. I don't understand what a paint brush got anything to do with hosting and the latest technology in hosting.

2. The picture is not level with the other one and looks unprofessional and rushed.

is really not going to help me become a better webmaster, is it?

I'm 18 years old, and yes! I am rubbish! Yes, my skills at Photoshop are minimal, in fact next to none! I don't deny it! But please don't post comments like that. Instead offer me helpful advice. Help me get better. ;)

Re: NotreHost.com :: 99.9% Uptime Guarantee | Starts $2.50/m

Hmmm...that's true. I'll be updating the prices immediately. :great:

Also check out the selection of video tutorials. :great:

Code:
videos.notrehost.com

Looks good. I would recommend having the packages listed horizontal (side by side) vs vertically. Not sure about others but I like to compare the differences in the packages and scrolling up and down can be annoying. I'm sure that sounds lazy but I think it would be a plus for your website.

Good luck :)

Thanks for the suggestion. :)

-- 02 Jan 2011, 19:53 --

I've updated the package prices by the way. ;)

I've also updated the template. I think you'll like it Krzyg. :great:

Re: NotreHost.com :: 99.9% Uptime | Web Hosting from just £1

Web hosting from just £1 a month. :great:

For £1 a month you get 1GB storage and 3GB bandwidth.
For £2 a month you get 3GB storage and 5GB bandwidth.

And our most expensive package is just £3 a month. :great:

For £3 a month you'll get 5GB storage and 10GB bandwidth.

New Promotion:

Get the first month absolutely free!!!

It's only right that the customer tries before he/she buys a new service!!!!! I can guarantee you all though that my servers are really stable and REALLY fast!!!!!!!!!

Enter the code TRYME at checkout to get your first month free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Re: NotreHost.com :: £1 Web Hosting | cPanel 11 | Instant Se

Your video tutorial's will come in handy later down the road.

Good luck

It's the cheapest I know of. If you know of any cheaper send me a link and I'll take a look at reselling with them!!!!!! :p

Hey guys, I don't understand why you still think I'm expensive!!!!! I pay $24.95 a month for a hostgator reseller account!!!! I get 50gb storage and 500gb bandwidth to share out.

I'm offering you the cheapest possible price but for some reason it's still too expensive!!! I've even offered you the first month absolutely free!!!!

If I go any cheaper I'll go bust!!!!!! :p

Re:

eXPerience said:
It's the cheapest I know of. If you know of any cheaper send me a link and I'll take a look at reselling with them!!!!!! :p

Hey guys, I don't understand why you still think I'm expensive!!!!! I pay $24.95 a month for a hostgator reseller account!!!! I get 50gb storage and 500gb bandwidth to share out.

I'm offering you the cheapest possible price but for some reason it's still too expensive!!! I've even offered you the first month absolutely free!!!!

If I go any cheaper I'll go bust!!!!!! :p
$25 for only 50gb?

You can get reseller from me for only $8 and 20GB. I will be making bigger resellers soon. You will possibly be able to get 100GB for around that price your paying... Also, I could set you up a domain reseller account as well as offer you free hostbill and free ssl certificates. Also, our uptime is still 100%.

Our whole server is going to be going onto Cloud Dedicated Servers in about 1-2 weeks. :) Meaning, no downtime what-so-ever.

Thanks so much for that!!!! :)

Now you know who I'll be registering an account with!!!! I just hope I can get one set up asap!!!! Reseller accounts sometimes take up to 5 days to register!!!

In the meantime I'm going to be offering a FREE ".com" domain!!!! Yes, you heard me! A FREE ".com" domain!!!! Providing you sign up for my ultimate package. Remember you get the first month absolutely free!!!!

So get free hosting AND a free ".com" domain for a whole month. Then after that you keep the free domain but continue to pay £3 a month for the hosting.

There is one condition though. If you should decide to leave us, you are eligible for your money back (providing there's a valid reason! :p ). But you'll have to give the domain back to us!!!!

Will you consider trying out my hosting now? ;)

The free domain offer has now been setup. Sign up for our ultimate package now!!! Just £3 a month with first month absolutely free (just enter the promo code: TRYME at checkout!!!!!!! :)

I'm being a daring businessman now so please be supportive with your comments.

Re: NotreHost.com :: £1 Web Hosting | cPanel 11 | Instant Se

If you want, I will go ahead and set up the other reseller accounts and get my site updated and if you are interested in coming over, I will help you bring all your stuff over. :) I will also get your domain reseller up and running.

In order to get free hostbill and everything for free, you just have to buy a dedicated IP address which is only $1.50 a month. :)

Pretty good about the free domain. :) Let me know what you wish to do and I will personally do my best.

Thanks!!!! Spread the word!!!! :)

Consider hosting with NotreHost.com ;)<br /><br />-- 04 Jan 2011, 22:44 --<br /><br />UPDATE:

I've just shut down NotreHost.com

I couldn't cope with all the demands. Sorry guys. :(

I'm very new to web design. I'm an amateur. I would appreciate a little more support in the future.

I'm not trying to tell you to sign up to my services, of course not. That's for you to decide.

I am saying though that I would like more supportive comments in future, and less slaughtering ones. Instead of pointing out my mistakes, offer me helpful advice on how I could make things better. Posting all these nasty comments like some of you have...and I'll quote....

Teekay says...
Posted » Today, 19:09
http://awesomescreenshot.com/0d05h2k31

1. I don't understand what a paint brush got anything to do with hosting and the latest technology in hosting.

2. The picture is not level with the other one and looks unprofessional and rushed.

is really not going to help me become a better webmaster, is it?

I'm 18 years old, and yes! I am rubbish! Yes, my skills at Photoshop are minimal, in fact next to none! I don't deny it! But please don't post comments like that. Instead offer me helpful advice. Help me get better. ;)

Lol! Regrettably, I go a bit over the top sometimes! :p
I need to work on my persistance! :p
I'm going to give this another whirl I think. ;)
Any assistance will be much appreciated as I am much of an amateur.
However I feel the only way I can learn to be a web host is to actually try it out. I haven't got a clue what I'm doing at the moment. :p But, hopefully, and with all your help, I will learn. :) Thanks guys.

Sorry mate. I had a bad day yesterday.

I think i was tired as i travelled like 500 miles across england on a train to gatwick airport. I wasn't thinking straight. Soz.

However I have to admit graphics have never been my strong point. I can't use photoshop for my life. I'm what you might call USELESS with Photoshop. LOL. :p

Featured Websites

Back
Top Bottom