• If you need to dispute a trade, which includes exchanges and marketplace transactions, please create a new Ticket Also please read our Exchange Policy for more information.

Exchange Policy

Please Note: Tickets can only be read by yourself, FP admins, and Staff, we will respond within 24 hours.

Paying 40 Forum Cash per Post - Accepting Anyone!!

Reaction score
FP$
Forum Link: Top Gear Forums
Your name on the board: Christian (Alternative account: "The Stig")
Number of post needed: ANY

Notes: I don't pay for posts made in the "Introductions" or "Link Up" sections. Users will earn 40 Forum Promotion cash for every post they make on my forum. For example, if you make 10 posts, i pay you 400 cash, if you make 20 posts, i pay you 800 cash etc etc...

Registering a new account AS WELL AS the account you've used to post messages will earn you an extra of 50 cash per registration.

Thank you

Partisipants & Amount Paid

Victim - 250
willielwgg - 20
JoshuaJaimez - 240
Matthew - 340
fasteditors - 60
Van1lla - 340
NASCARFAN - 100

Re: 5 for 5 - *Any forum accepted*

Done

Re: 5 for 5 - *Any forum accepted*

Done

Re: Paying 10 Forum Cash per Post - Accepting Anyone!!

Now accepting offers again. I've edited the first post, and am now paying forum promotion cash for posts. any number of posts can be made, so the more posts you make, the richer you get.

Thanks

Hi Christian, i am going to do some posts on your forum now.

Please note: I have done 10 posts from the package you requested so do not pay me for those 10 posts.

Okay. Can you keep me updated here please.

Post here what i owe you and ill transfer it to your account ~smile~

OK.. I've made a total of 19 posts, 10 from the package and 9 for this exchange.

So thats 90 cash, right?

PS - I'll be posting more as new topics are created and replies are being made if this offer is still on.

:)

Thanks Christian, nice doing buisness.

8)

Thanks. I'm looking for more people to spend my cash on ~razz~

Note: Please feel free to start new topics people, i need my "Topics" count to balance out the "Posts" on the index page ~smile~

Featured Websites

Back
Top Bottom