• If you need to dispute a trade, which includes exchanges and marketplace transactions, please create a new Ticket Also please read our Exchange Policy for more information.

Exchange Policy

Please Note: Tickets can only be read by yourself, FP admins, and Staff, we will respond within 24 hours.

Posting Packages and signature advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.

sportastephanie

Reputable
Reaction score
FP$
[OPEN]
Hello. Just call me sport. I had an anime forum, but it's done, and I'm starting up a new one. But I have been pretty busy and now I got some time to do some posting packages. I will me more than happy to post on some forums. Just continue to see all the info below:

Rates: 15FP per post, 20 per thread.

Packages:
Package name - Cost - Info

P101 - 150 FP - 10 posts for a total of 10 posts

P102 - 175 FP - 5 posts, 5 threads for a total of 10 posts

P103 - 200 FP - 10 threads for a total of 10 posts

P104 - 250 FP - 10 posts, 5 threads for a total of 15 posts

P105 - 350 FP - 10 posts, 10 threads for a total of 20 posts

P106 - 425 FP - 15 posts, 10 threads for a total of 25 posts

Rules:
1. All posts will be a minimum of 50 characters. Usually I average about 200-300 characters a post, or do my best to.
2. All packages will be completed within 24 hours of me accepting the request.
3. I have the right to deny a request for any reason.
4. If a package takes more than 24 hours to complete, it will be refunded full price.
5. I will register on your board as Regice, payment up front please.
Forum requirements:
1. Must have 10 members, at least 500 posts
2. Not a requirement, but I prefer anime/general gaming forums. General chat, advertising forums as well.

Use the code below to request or I will ignore the request. This is to officially declare a request from a question or update. Thanks! Just copy and paste.
Code:
Package request
[b]Package name:[/b]
[b]Forum link:[/b]

Pending(planing to do):

In progress:
topthisfact

Completed:
kik
Rudolf
2787cmt
FluXeron
------------------------------------------------------------------
[Closed]
I will also allow people to advertise in my signature as well. I will make at least 10 posts a day in various parts of forum promotion.

Text link only - 15 a week, 25 FP for 2 weeks, 50 a month
Text link with fancy font/color/size - 30 a week, 50 FP for 2 weeks, 100 a month
Banner up to 468X60 in size - 50 a week, 100 for 2 weeks, 200 a month

Use the code below to request or I will ignore the request. This is to officially declare a request from a question or update. Thanks! Just copy and paste.
Code:
Sig Ad request
Type of ad:
If Text with special effects, list them (font name, size, color):
Length of advertisement (week, 2 weeks, month):
Forum link or code for banner:

In progress:

Completed:

Just wanted to vouch for sportastephanie, had some posts done on my forum and they were excellent!

Thanks for the posts, just sent the cash :)

If you're still accepting requests, can I have the same package again? No rush of course ^_^

Sure thing Kik, It maybe a few days. I would like to give a chance for others to post on my topics and the others on the sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Websites

Back
Top Bottom