Santa Too Fat?

Victim

Paragon
Reaction score
FP$
Santa Too Fat?

• ● Is Santa too fat?
    ● Do you find it is misleading for children, and that children may think it is ok to be fat?
    ● What are your views on Santa being fat?

I think Santa is fine the way he is.

-D-

Victim said:
I think Santa is fine the way he is.

Agreed. Santa is perfectly cool and confident with his self-image, and that is an attribute one could be proud of in their children.

I think a bad attitude is far more unhealthy than a little bit of a jolly-ol' ponch. ESPECIALLY at Christmas time. -;)-

Victim said:
Santa Too Fat?

• ● Do you find it is misleading for children, and that children may think it is ok to be fat?
  • If santa was made very thin then people would moan that children might think it is ok to be thin then he will be another person blamed for children thinking they have to be a size zero not to look fat.

What ever he looks like people will moan but he doesn't exist so it shouldn't really be a big thing.

I think he is alright as he is.

Actually I had a topic similar as this on my forum. How Santa is an Icon, and generally accepted as fat and jolly, while all else are looked upon harshly and called obese >>

Well we have characters like Peter Griffen, Fred Flintstone, Homer Simpson, they're all socially accepted. Fat and jolly is in, how else is he to survive winter?

What a strange topic. I don't think Santa being shown as fat it putting a bad image in children's minds. In fact, I think it is making him seeming like a nicer man. :D

carsonk said:
What a strange topic. I don't think Santa being shown as fat it putting a bad image in children's minds. In fact, I think it is making him seeming like a nicer man. :D

I'm sorry, but how can santa be made to seem any nicer than he is! He gives out presents for free. What an awesome person anyway. :lol:

I've never heard of a kid attempting to get fatter to become like Santa...

He's fine the way he is, you can't just hide fatter icons it's not really fair

Travis said:
There is nothing wrong with santa being fat. Thats like saying we should ban all images of Tall people because then people will see it and then become tall.

except being tall isn't bad for your health...

But i get what you're trying to say...

We shouldn't hide away someone as they don't fit the accepted standard in society...

Acutally it can be bad for your health if you are too tall. Well if you are extremely tall that is. People with giantism dont live as long as shorter/normal people. But thats besides the point, santa is a make believe person that only small children believe in. What small children eat is usually regulated by their parents so if they get fat its not because santa is fat, its because their parents are over feeding them.

Meh, I say hes fine as is. I wouldnt want him to change, I grew up as a child thinking he was fat, so fat he shall stay.

OK well i don't know where this came from but i think they should make him thinner so he can fit down m chimney :)

If i saw a anorexic santa, i would be pissed XD

Featured Websites

Back
Top Bottom