Sticky Sponsor ad for two weeks! Play to WIN! Staff Approved

HolyJoker

Reputable
Reaction score
FP$
I paid for the Forum Sponsor rank today. One of the perks for a Forum Sponsor is that they get a Sticky Sponsor ad for two weeks. I don't own a forum so I have no need for that. I've decided to host a contest and let you guys win it. This service on its own usually costs 8.50$ according to the FP staff.

You can only enter on one account. I will ask the admins to run IP checks on all the accounts to make sure that the same person isn't entering 10 accounts.

This is approved by an Admin!

How will it work?

You will pay 150 FP cash to play. After you pay, your name will be added to the competitors list (which you can keep track of on this thread). After a certain amount of time, I will let a staff member on the forum run the names through a generator and whatever name comes through will win the Sticky Sponsor ad for two weeks.

Sounds easy, right?

- Competitors -

1. about lee
2. master412160

Re: Sticky Sponsor ad for two weeks! Play to WIN!

Sounds like a scam to be honest.

Re: Sticky Sponsor ad for two weeks! Play to WIN!

I will let a staff member on the forum run the names through a generator and whatever name comes through will get it, that way there is no room for me to scam you.

Re: Sticky Sponsor ad for two weeks! Play to WIN! Staff Appr

Alright, I'm adding you to the list. Goodluck. :)

When will this end? Submissions date.

I'm gonna wait for at least 10-15 people to play or if it drags on too long, then sometime soon.

Ok, than never mind,

Good luck with the contest Joker :)

Thanks.

Think I should put a one week deadline guys? I'm not sure how many people would respond though, it could end badly for me. :p

HolyJoker said:
Thanks.

Think I should put a one week deadline guys? I'm not sure how many people would respond though, it could end badly for me. :p
Nah its fine, its a good offer, if they miss it than its their fault.

Yeah, I think so too, 150 FP cash is nothing and you could get a lot of promotion for your forum if you win.

Just replying to say that I've no objection to this contest, provided that it is run in a fair manner.

Fergal said:
Just replying to say that I've no objection to this contest, provided that it is run in a fair manner.

I'll try my best to make it as fair as possible. Feel free to throw suggestions my way.

why not count me in! I'll pay the 150 when I see this contest is for real.

Like you got the amount of people to let a staff run the generator.

Sure, I'll put you on the list!
Make sure you pay up when the day comes. :p

Tell your friends to join so that we can get this baby going. :D<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:00 pm --<br /><br />Come on people, we need a few people to enter to get this party started.

We need more participants!

Featured Websites

Back
Top Bottom