The Games Forum

crazybiker

Acquaintance
Joined
Aug 25, 2007
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
FP$
6
Site Name: The Games Forum
http://www.thegamesforum.co.nr
Description: A forum dedicated to the discussions of Games and Gaming on any console (Playstation, XBOX, PC, etc.) Also a small section for general chat that doesn't need to involve games, and a Chaos section for all those great forum games you love in a section where you can Hi-Jack threads, no need to stay on topic. There is also an Arcade for users to try and get the top score. Occasionally the Arcade will be reset and the person with the most championships will get a reward/prize.
Your Name on the Board: crazybiker (Name is written in Red)

Thanks guys. I've promoted another forum here before and I did work, so I thought I'd use it again.

-=EDIT=-

New Domain
 
Re: Gamers Paradise

So thats what put you off the site.

Hmm, I much rather SMF, I've used phpBB and hated it.

Awwell.
 
Re: Gamers Paradise

phpBB is awesome :p

As for YOUR site, I'd recommend that you do something with your boards...

What I think possibly takes away from your site, is that all of the board names are abbreviated.

I think if you spelled out the full names of each board (except PC), it would look a whole lot more professional.


Nice banner, though!!
 
Re: Gamers Paradise

PretzelCorps said:
phpBB is awesome :p

As for YOUR site, I'd recommend that you do something with your boards...

What I think possibly takes away from your site, is that all of the board names are abbreviated.

I think if you spelled out the full names of each board (except PC), it would look a whole lot more professional.


Nice banner, though!!


Thanks for the advice, I'll do that now.

As for the banner, yeah, I made it myself in Photoshop, gotta love that program.
 
Sorry for the Double post, but needed to let everyone know that an Arcade has just been installed.
 
crazybiker said:
Sorry for the Double post, but needed to let everyone know that an Arcade has just been installed.

Yoiu can make posts like this in the "What's going on" section
link: viewforum.php?f=43


I agree with the others, nice banner. Personally i dont have a problem with SMF, although i prefer php MUCH more. Keep it up.
 
Christian said:
crazybiker said:
Sorry for the Double post, but needed to let everyone know that an Arcade has just been installed.

Yoiu can make posts like this in the "What's going on" section
link: viewforum.php?f=43


I agree with the others, nice banner. Personally i dont have a problem with SMF, although i prefer php MUCH more. Keep it up.

Thanks. I just thought with the banner, that I didn't need to make something too complicated so, I just use a Call of Duty 4 Image and Layered some text on top. Simple but effective
 
Nice looking site. Looks fun too. I like the colors, it's easy to see and read things. And I like the banner too, it looks cool. I'm going to have to join. It's a good thing that I can bookmark sites, or else I would forget all the one's I have to join. :p
 
BUMP!!

Also notifying others that theres a new theme being installed now.
 
Hey, what do you guys think of the Sly Cooper series? Very elegant and underrated series IMO. Preferably the first 2, especially #2. The plot is constructed very atmospherically and cleverly, which makes it tons of fun, over 20 hrs. to be exact! Definitely worth checking out, platform fan or not.
 

Featured Websites

Back
Top Bottom