The Mlytorium: About as free as forums get. (Coders wanted!)

Mly

New Arrival
Reaction score
FP$
Site Name: The Mlytorium
Site URL: http://mly1.roll.tv/
Description: In my travels about the Internet, I found that few sites -- possibly even none at all let their members talk about almost whatever they wanted to. The vast number of specific topic oriented fora seldom allowed straying from their main topic, and the "general" fora still tended to have many restrictions upon what they allowed. I rejected this idea, choosing to allow as much as I could, within the limits of law and the host's ToS. (Though, more annoying types of discussions -- trolling, [especially of the bland variety] flaming, spamming, and perhaps worst of all, drama -- are safely stored away from the saner discussions.) Enter now the Mlytorium. It doesn't get much freer than this.
Your Name on the Board: Mly

Re: The Mlytorium: About as free as forums get.

Wow! Good luck :) Nice forum.

Re: The Mlytorium: About as free as forums get. (Coders want

Thank you. Additionally, I forgot to mention this in the original post, but I'm searching for reasonably good HTML coders to help with building onto the site.

Great Forum! Very Nice, Mly!

I'd urge anyone who wants a unique forum experience to join, it has a very engaging personality of its own and it's already starting to get off the ground. Join in on the fun.

Alright. In an effort to attract more members and keep our current activity going, I've started work on a community RP over at TM. View it here. Basically, it's a space-age RP, but more lax than most. Much simpler race and character requirements than average, with the majority being improvised and added in as needed for ease of use by those who are lazy and/or don't have enough time to write pages upon pages of work. We might even include some limited physics-altering machines so we don't even have to follow the laws of physics so strictly, because honestly, who doesn't want to break the laws of the universe every so often?

Featured Websites

Back
Top Bottom