The Ultimate Forums

Ultimate

Acquaintance
Reaction score
FP$
The Ultimate Forums
http://www.theultimateforums.freeforums.org
Hey all you forum goers! Do you love video games? Do you love talking to other gamers about the latest and hottest in the virtual gaming world? Are you tired of having to register at multiple sites just to get everything you need? Well, look no more.
UltimateForums, founded in 2007, was established on FreeForums.org to give gamers of all consoles and genres a central location to discuss gaming news or to brag about their latest achievements. UltimateForums also hosts areas for gamers to discuss movies and music, as well as show-off their artwork or talk about anything else under the sun, from politics to ponies.
At the moment UltimateForums is purely an online forum, but there are plans in the works to add a movie theater, a chat room, and—of course—an online arcade.
So what are you waiting for? Stop browsing dozens of forums and stop by UF get the Ultimate Forum experience today. Visit UltimateForums.FreeForums.org and register with the promotional code “bobby-s” to receive special access to the first-release of the UltimateForums arcade.

Happy browsing, and see you at UF!

Ultimate
Total posts: 613
Total topics: 161
Posts per user: 23.58
Posts per day: 18.04
Topics per day: 4.74
Users per day: 0.77
We have 26 registered users So come on Join its worth it

Your marquee news line slows down my Internet browser, also it's a little hard to see. Maybe you ought to remove it and convenience everybody.

Other than that, nice theme, nice banner, keep it up :)

I think you have a few to many forums for a forum your size also consider making you shoutbox forum only visible to members or even better get rid of it completely. They tend to reduce activity on the forum and the look horrible.

Fowler said:
I think you have a few to many forums for a forum your size also consider making you shoutbox forum only visible to members or even better get rid of it completely. They tend to reduce activity on the forum and the look horrible.

I agree.

Having said that, don't remove that games box thing on your portal, i think it's a nice touch to your site.

Christian said:
what can your foum offer us that other forums dont?
yup exacty but i usuly dont join phpbb2 forums i just dont like phpbb2 any more i like phpbb3

Featured Websites

Back
Top Bottom