Which Came First; The Chicken Or The Egg?

Victim

Paragon
Reaction score
FP$
Which Came First; The Chicken Or The Egg?

I'm guessing the egg.

But, 2 different animals could of mated, then the egg was layed, and it hatched as a chicken.

Because 2 different animals mated, a chicken was born.

If you get what i mean, thats the way i always thought of it.

:roll:

Victim said:
But, 2 different animals could of mated, then the egg was layed, and it hatched as a chicken.

Because 2 different animals mated, a chicken was born.

If you get what i mean, thats the way i always thought of it.

:roll:

Now, you can't mix DNA from 2 different species of animal.

It's like if you inseminated a human egg with sperm from a dog, both would fight to cancel each other out. Because they see each other as aliens!

The egg. I believe in evolution, and the chicken must have come from a previous creature. After natural selection did its thing, the chicken was the end result that finally came out of the egg.

Van1lla said:
How do they recognise each other as "alien"?

There has to be a similar genetic code between each of them, and a dog is not genetically similar to a human.
It's just how genetics works. I'm not a scientist and I can't explain it.
Monkey n human could work. ~rolleyes~

the egg would have come first, it wouldn't have been laid by a chicken but rather an ancestor of the chicken.

In literal terms, single cell organisms would be classed as Chickens, and they came first. Or even further back, bacteria would be classed as a Chicken.

I reckon it could have been the egg, and the egg came from a non chicken, but the egg started to evolve maybe...

sXeCalli said:
In literal terms, single cell organisms would be classed as Chickens, and they came first. Or even further back, bacteria would be classed as a Chicken.
Yeah probably. -lol-

Egg, the chicken hatches for the egg. But the egg might have been formed of thousands of organisms and the rest -D-

Dante said:
The egg. I believe in evolution, and the chicken must have come from a previous creature. After natural selection did its thing, the chicken was the end result that finally came out of the egg.

This sounds feasible to me.

Featured Websites

Back
Top Bottom